Place Ad Here

Place Ad Here

How many stars would you give this blog?

Treating Hiccups, Anemia and Athlete's Foot with local treatment options

Hey Guys😊😊😊

This post is gonna be alot of fun.. its recipes I found for some random things

Once again, the recipes/treatments stated are taken from Treatments & Cures with Local Herbs by Albertina Pavy, published by Paria Publishing Co. Ltd.

Hiccough/Hiccup

When last have you had a HICCUP....😀😀😀.. for the life of me I cannot remember but there are local ways to treat it.

But firstly, lets look at what it is.


Local Treatment 

  • Drink a cup of hot water in one go or
  • Drink a cup of cold water or juice also in one go
  • Chew on a piece of chalk.. yes chalk ... 
  • Take a mixture of charcoal powder, aloes and molasses 

Next up...

Anemia

Now I know a couple persons who are anemic so this post should be of interest to you 😉😉😉

So what is it?

Local Treatment:

Boil several leaves of the Zaboca (Avocado) Tree and drink this tea. The water turns red upon boiling the leaves... who knew 😕😕😕😕 

Finally... stinky feet/ Athlete's foot

In my teenaged years, I used to wear a pair of socks 2-3 times before washing... 😓😓😓.. that was not one of my better decisions.. sigh .. so I had athlete's foot for a little while

Lets see what it really is about.

Local Treatment:

Pound/grind/grate a few cloves of Garlic, and add salt to it.
Apply between your toes and wherever the athlete's foot is present
Repeat until condition is improved 

LOL.. now you will suffer from garlic feet.. LOL...


I must caution that "too much of one thing is good for nothing" so be vigilant about how your body feels/reacts if you decide to try any of these recipes 


Please consult your Doctor BEFORE including these recipes in your treatment plan.

Remember to post your thoughts and comments below.




Image result for animated train gif

ALL ABOARD THE ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE TRAIN

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! I have to watch these over again. Thanks for sharing! great info.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts